Important information about your STICKFX Product:
-STICKFX is recommended for adults and children over 12 years old.
-If you have sensitive skin and experience discomfort while wearing STICKFX, this product is not for you. Discontinue use immediately.
-If you have allergies to silicone products – this product is not for you.
-STICKFX is not for use on animals. This is a product for humans.
-Do not stick your STICKFX product on surfaces that have makeup, dirt, debris, hair, lint etc. as these will adhere to adhesive side and interfere with stickiness.
-STICKFX is designed to stick to skin or hard, smooth plastic surfaces. Don’t stick to or store on clothing, fabric, paper, etc.
-Don’t obstruct breathing passages.
-Don’t eat or ingest your STICKFX product. They are neither edible nor tasty.
-Although they would look very cool in it, please keep products and packaging away from small children and pets.
How do I apply my STICKFX mask?
Remove all makeup.
- Thoroughly clean skin with soap/water, rubbing alcohol or astringent. Dry completely.
**if skin is NOT thoroughly cleaned and dried, STICKFX will NOT stick**
- Open product/remove product from plastic backing.
-Be sure to keep adhesive side free from dirt and debris.
- Lightly place product in desired position.
-Product can be easily removed and repositioned – even on areas with hair!
- Press firmly working from center outwards.
-Additional makeup or blood can be applied for desired effect!!
- Enjoy being the hit of the party.
How do I remove my STICKFX mask?
- Gently peel away product from skin.
- Clean skin area with soap and water or baby wipes if needed.
- Use alcohol pads or Dawn dish soap and water to clean adhesive side of product .**Do not clean glitter side of sparkly products.**
-Be sure to clean all dirt, debris, hair, etc from adhesive side for optimum re-adhesion.
-Ensure product is completely dry before re-applying
- Place product back on plastic backing and store in re-sealable plastic bag
Why isn’t my STICKFX sticking?
-Did you clean your skin THROUGHLY with soap/water or alcohol pads before applying?
-Is your skin 100% dry? Are you sweating? Is your STICKFX 100% dry? Wet skin or wet product = no sticky.
-Did you thoroughly clean the sticky side of product with rubbing alcohol/ soap and water? Is there a bunch of dirt or debris sticking to the sticky side?
-If you still can’t get your product to stick:
- You are not a human. Which means you are not authorized to use this product.
- It’s time for a brand new STICKFX product – congrats and be sure to visit our website for all our cool new products!
Help, I’m wearing my STICKFX and I’m NOT the life of the party!!!
-Re-apply your STICKFX, sing a Dr.Dre song for karaoke, don’t order the salad. Peel. Stick. Then PARTY!